Tuesday, May 18, 2010

NEW EAGLE MOUNTAIN TABERNACLE UPDATE

Lots has been happening up at the work site. The building is now completely roofed and the all of the sheet rock has been hung. Now that the roof is on I'll have to stop calling it a work site as it feels more like a building now.
The sheet rock guys were amazing. They hung that sheet rock with the speed and intensity of a nascar pit crew, and they maintained that pace all day. They managed to hang all of the sheetrock in one day. I was impressed.

The night before the sheetrock guys came I saw these switches on the wall and wondered if they worked. Out of curiosity I flicked a few switches and was rewarded by the lights overhead coming on.
Wow!
It's really coming together, huh? The sheet rock guys are going to return this Saturday to tape and texture. I'll try to get some good action shots of that for you.
Keith is looking into possibly buying a scissor lift like one of these. How else would we change the light bullbs? I'm not climbing a ladder up there!!!

No comments: